NSCC has launched the Fair Payment Campaign to improve payment practices in the construction industry. With backing at the highest level, the campaign calls for proper and timely payment and the removal of retentions throughout the supply chain to improve the quality and delivery of construction projects.
- Certainty of Payment – Agreeing how much should be paid and when
- 30-Day Payment – Insisting on payment within 30 days
- Removal of Retentions – Striking out cash retentions in favour of more modern and practical alternatives
- Find out how the Fair Payment Campaign can help your business
- Guidance on the Construction Act
- Report Poor Payment Practices to NSCC
- Download the Fair Payment Campaign Logo
- Purchase the NSCC Specialist Contractor’s Toolkit
Further information on the Fair Payment Campaign and how it can help your business can be found on the
Fair Payment Campaign website.
NSCC has also developed an app for resisting cash retentions, which can be accessed by scanning the QR code below or visiting www.no-retention.co.uk on your mobile phone.